Below are local businesses that either sell vegan products (other than food) or are owned by vegans. Please patronize them and tell them you learned about them from Vegan Kalamazoo! If you know of a business that should be included please email me. – Hillary
Salons and Cosmetics
- BÜK Studios: The Couture Salon. (4423 West KL Ave., Kalamazoo; 269-775-1265). Offers a vegan line of handcrafted soaps, lotions, and lipsticks in multiple shades! More info.
- Jane Cosmetics, available at Kohl’s. (Kohl’s Kalamazoo West, 5159 W. Main Street, Kalamazoo). Jane Cosmetics is PETA-approved. None of the products or ingredients are animal-derived or have been tested on animals. More info.
- Milan The Style Shop. (217 S. Kalamazoo Mall, Kalamazoo; 269-599-9182.) An Aveda Concept salon and boutique located on the walking mall in downtown Kalamazoo. Features the certified-vegan Aveda hair care product line. More info.
Home and Garden, etc.
- Bio-Kleen. Cleaning products made with biodegradable ingredients, no animal testing. Headquarters in Kalamazoo. Order online or by phone: 269-567-9400. More info.
- Comfort Control Heating and Cooling. Family-owned, vegan-owned heating and cooling company. (10470 Pennycress Lane, Mattawan, 269-998-6101. More info.
- Kalamazoo Candle Company. Makers of quality soy candles for all occasions. Available at stores in the Greater Kalamazoo area, or order online. More info.
- Zen & Pinyin Automotive Diagnostics and Repairs. More info.
- Bicycle Tattoo & Piercing (117 N. Main St., South Bend, IN; 574-282-8190. Facebook.
- Dylan Brizendine at Art and Soul Tattoos and Piercings (6021 S. Westnedge Ave., Portage; 269-344-7685). Facebook.
- Ben Dobias at The Gremlin House (7813 Cottonwood Dr, Jenison; 616-534-8288). Facebook.
- Infinity Ink (228 W. Chicago Rd., Sturgis; 269-651-9340). Vegetarian owner. Facebook.
- Lucky Monkey Tattoo (3024 Packard, Ann Arbor; 734-623-8200). Facebook.